Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fun news from Jeff Carlson

Posted on behalf of Jeff Carlson:

Great news from the rollercoaster ride of the writing life.  This week I'm as sick as a barrel of axe murderers, so I'm getting zero work done, which sucks, but at the same time we:
 

1) Received contributor's copies of Ennea #484, a Greek magazine which pays nicely in euros and recently published their translation of "Meme," my third story for them.

 2) Sold "Long Eyes" to Galaktika, a Hungarian publication twice voted as the best sci fi magazine in Europe.  

3) Sold Plague Year in France to a hot new publishing group.

 Wow!  I don't know if I'd willingly be coughing up blood in exchange for the good things that happened this week, but sometimes karma is strange...    ;>  

If you're curious, you can find details, artwork and more at http://www.jverse.com/blog/  

JC, DC, JC & BC
www.jverse.com

No comments: